Monday, April 26, 2010

Taking Time to Celebrate a New Baby Girl...

Taking time to celebrate a new life…is what’s been on my mind lately.  I was told I was “spearheading” the event and I am quite happy to do so.  The theme motifs are footprints, flowers and butterflies, all of which describe signs of spring…  I don’t know about you but the first opportunity I can walk barefoot on the grass you can be sure I WILL.   And I suppose our prayers are that this newborn’s footprints will take her to the moon if she wishes, but too that they be healthy and strong and sensible as she grows.
Butterflies because her Daddy likes them, I am sure he hopes his little larva/bug-a- boo of a baby will transform into a beautiful butterfly one day.  And lastly flowers are incorporated just because we are thinking about a spring bouquet.
One hundred invitations have been posted and the enthusiasm of it all almost feels like Christmas!!!  So wish us luck!!!!!
event by: A Flor De Lis Flower Shoppe

1 comment:

  1. It looks great!!!! I love all the things you have put together!

    ReplyDelete