Monday, June 11, 2012

I love the green of spring..

The two seasons I love most living in the Adirondacks are fall and spring...to opposites I know...because one is just dying and the other beginning to live. Or one seems awfully wrong and the other wonderfully right. We need the one to have the other. Ying and yang of the environment I suppose. Maybe because I am a Libra and this is the balancing of nature at her finest. As far as colorful the fall is so gloriously breath taking...yet it is ultimately leading up the "winter of my despair”, thank you, Green-gables person for that phrase. Spring is no doubt synonymous with the word hope, up here in these-here-parts, because we hope for one to be over and the other to come fast. All this came to me as I was spray painting my porch/deck furniture a lovely shade of spring green. The paint can said, Satin Eden, as the official color. I don't know if I was trying to convince myself of the color but when I read the name of the color on the can I knew it was a sign...

No comments:

Post a Comment