Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Taking TIME takes patience....

So how does it happen? When you have every intention to be a success and all the T’s are crossed and I’s are dotted…but somehow the door to temptation is left open or stuck or whatever the reason and what you never wanted to happen, happens. And you say, I always thought this couldn’t happen to me or why ME????
So, what do you do…some 12 step check off list that some Shrink came up with? Do you run and hide and hope it just goes away. Maybe you play the blame game and come up with all kinds of excuses for it being someone else’s responsibility.
I do know what works for me…tell yourself not to PANIC. Ask for PRAYER from people you trust and that love.. Seek that PEACE that passes all understanding…and then be PATIENT… waiting on the Lord and claim His Promises.
He (if you are His child) has a purpose for you. And He promises never to leave you or forsake you!!!! I know I have been there this is quite accurate and undeniable true!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment