Monday, October 19, 2009

What the famliy means to me....


Taking time to smell the roses can mean many things. But it means the most when you are around family.  I don't think I could be friends with anyone (well maybe almost, I should say, couldn't relate to...or it would be like the ying without the yang for me if...) that person could  just look at a beautiful, open, bloom of a flower and didn't take the time to smell it's fragrance. No, sis-ta that ain't right!!! No way, no how.
So it should be with our family. Each one should be enjoyed for what and who and why they ARE!!! Each has it's own special beauty and they are the ones that have had a special spot in my garden of life, and (I might add) will for ever be itched in my memory. I have so many wonderful people in my life that I hope I have taken the time to express that to ALL of them.
Like, for instance, today was one of my most precious sisters birthday.  Of all  my loved ones she ranks pretty high up there. Suely', you have been one of the rarest of all.  I thank you!
So, join me, if you like in ...this beautiful God-tied bouquet, that has been my Life.  ENJOY!
I better get to the news...hope all is well.  I also am waiting for Lawrence to call after his awful day of travel to tell he arrived w/baggage to his destination!!! 
Here's a shout out o my beautiful namesake...she doesn't know this but she has inspired me to start blogging...love you Cindi Lou Roo!!!

1 comment:

  1. Family really is great and I'm glad we can all be ourselves and we will all love each other still. I hope you know how special you are to me! I'm glad I inspired you. I am enjoying reading your posts!!! Love you lots and lots!

    ReplyDelete