Monday, January 25, 2010

Take time to consider what real JOY is.....dedicated to Linda...

"by the will of God" (2 Cor.1:1)....
If your life is in the will of God, there is no question in your mind. And, if you are in the will of God, it makes no difference where you are or how you are or what your circumstances may be, you are in a wonderful, glorious place.  You may be lying in a hospital bed.  If that is the will of God,  that is the proper place for you. (J. Vernon McGee)

Today my thoughts and prayers are for you, Linda May, for I know you well  enough to have proof that you are in His will. I know that, because you have testified to that fact.  You have received Him as your Savior and have served Him because of His merciful gift.
So, now you are in this place...stricken by this disease, a bit bewildered as to your future and the healing process.  Yet, even as a child of God, and even if you are sorrowful and fearful and there are tears in your eyes, be assured that joy comes in the morning.  John 16: 21-22  says, And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again,(I believe this means remind us again that He is with us) and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man/illness taketh from you.
The JOY of knowing Him is your strength and that alone will help us stay firm in the will of God at this time.
So, we are praying for this "place" in your life and for complete healing.  I hope that this letter will be a reminder of how wonderful it is to be in His will and....how much
You are LOVED!!!!


...Linda's Rose...

1 comment:

  1. That was nice Aunt Cindi. My mom said you put a nice arrangement together for her. Thanks for being there for my parents. I love you! see you soon!

    ReplyDelete