Thursday, January 7, 2010

Take Time To Do These Three Things

Jesus felt the need to do these three simple habits:
(1) He stood up to read "as was His custom"
(2) He went out into the mountain to pray "as was His custom"
(3) He would teach them again
.
This are just the basics of living in the spiritual life. If He, the very Son of God could not get along with out them, how do I hope to do so???
Here is my new diet for 2010....no spiritual food...then I won't eat physical food.  HUMMMM....how skinny would a lot of us be. If I would cut my physical food each time I cut my spiritual intake HUMMMM.  Get the picture.
I truly believe our Bible time and prayer time should come in plateful size daily. If this New Year of 2010 or this new decade, I am faithful in these three areas of my live... I can truthfully say I am a success and in good shape.
clb

No comments:

Post a Comment